1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Rayven and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the Product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
• Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
• Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
• Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. Service Levels & Service Credits
The Supplier shall at all times during term of this Agreement provide the Services to meet or exceed the Service Level Performance Measure for each Service Level Performance Criterion, as defined herein below.
The Supplier acknowledges that any failure to meet a Service Level may have a material adverse impact on the business and operations of the Customer and that it shall entitle the Customer to the rights set out in this Agreement below, including the right to any Service Credits (as defined below).
The Supplier acknowledges and agrees that any Service Credit is a price adjustment reflecting the value of any lost service caused by failure to meet a Service Level. Both Parties agree that the Service Credits are a reasonable method of price adjustment to reflect poor performance.
Other than the Customer’s termination rights as set forth in the Contract, A Service Credit shall be the Customer’s exclusive financial remedy for a failure to meet a Service Level
4. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
o Manned telephone support
o Monitored email support
o Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
o Planned or Emergency On-site assistance (extra costs apply)
o Monthly system health check
5. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
• Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
6. Service Provider Requirements
• Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
• Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
• Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Sunday – Friday
• Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service
• Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
• Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
• Onsite assistance guaranteed within 48 hours during the business week
• 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority
• Within 24 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
• Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.